The Tryon Riding and Hunt Club seeks to enhance and preserve the traditions of the Tryon area by sponsoring and conducting equestrian, philanthropic and social programs that benefit and unify the community. Its members include, but are not limited to, those with an interest in horse-related activities and sport. TR&HC welcomes any and all new members who have an interest in and love for life in an equestrian community.
Membership dues help pay for horse show functions, philanthropy endeavors, administrative costs (which are minimal), property upkeep and social functions.
Don't forget, we offer corporate benefits! Join us as a corporate member and reach more people with our Horse Country Quarterly magazine.
- Free or discounted fees to many equestrian events which include the Carter Brown barbecue, Cross-country Schooling Days and horse trials
- Priority consideration for scholarship awards
- Discounted admittance to Show Hunter Hall of Fame awards
- Social events such as the Carter Brown Barbecue and pre-race steeplechase gala
- Priority parking at Steeplechase
Advertising and Sponsorship
Annual Giving Levels
$50 for 1 year
$100 for 2 years
$150 for 3 years
$500 for lifetime
$200 for 1 year
$400 for 2 years
$600 for 3 years
Morris the Horse Circle
$100 - $249
Race Tower Circle
$250 - $499
$500 - $999
Carter Brown Circle
Bronze: $1,000 - $2,499
Silver: $2,500 - $4,999
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999
Platinum: $10,000 and up
Amounts $50 and over are eligible as tax deductible donations.
Join or renew your Membership, or make a separate tax-deductible donation to support the efforts of Tryon Riding & Hunt Club.